Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I was checking my mail just now and I have this email from one of the consultants who'll be heading our anaesthesia rotation. The further I read along the more it felt as if I was getting myself into a whole lot of trouble because honestly I've forgotten almost everything I've learnt at IMU these 2.5 years. Like everything. Like... yeah... =( oh no... and I couldn't get my lazy ass to study anything. Even though I had all the time in the world. Again, why do we always procrastinate so.

My parents are coming in today... I still haven't got the books I wanted to get... I'm so totally out of my league. Die la!! How?!?!

Stress levels at the moment - Orange, brimming over to red soon. Probably when I land in Auckland and when everything really starts. Oh no...

Die la die la die la....

I'm so gonna get pummelled and cry my eyes swollen goldfish like and look like the blur sotong that I am.

Off to Auckland on Sunday... new place, new scary things to be scared about. AHHHH!!!!

0 comments: