Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Nasioncom sucks... I lost the post I did before for this. But no matter, this post is dedicated to Ling Tze, who's been my best pal since Form 3. That's a pretty long time =) We didn't get to spend all the time in the world together before I left for KL but ya well, I do come from Brunei and I'll be back before she knows it =) There's nothing much to do in Brunei, aside from attempting to window shop (but without having many places to window shop at), shisha and opening laptops at cafes, so we went to take pictures at a christmas display thingy outside the toyota/lexus car showroom. They have displays up every christmas, hari raya and chinese new year and apparently they're very expensive displays. I wouldn't know *shrug* but they are big. I know Christmas is long over but I'm posting the pictures anyway =P


So this is the whole thing =)

This is as far as two people can take pictures of themselves =P

Notice the sign =P

After a while of trying very hard to pose with christmas displays, we start posing in front of lexus cars

Seriously it was too early in the morning for antics

Apparently a bunch of drunk angmohs vandalized the display on christmas eve. haha. stupid fellas. They had to pay the fine and put the stuff back in place


MUACK! with a poor pupil-less reindeer

It was the day I was leaving from KL and she'd slept over and we woke up to a sunny sunny 9am (at a time when I'd gotten used to waking up after everyone else had had lunch and probably dessert and tea too but since I was leaving memanglah saya patut berbuat demikian... otherwise we'd miss taking photos at the place again like the last time >_<) That would explain me looking blur. And taking photos of a big display including two people but only having either of the two people take the said photos is difficult. But we managed as best we could. It would probably have been nicer if we took the photos at night... but ya well... maybe going to a place just to take pictures with it is a teeny bit jakun but that's about the same as dreaming of travelling the world and taking pictures of that... it's just on a different level =)
Hope you're doing better...

0 comments: