Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I had my hair cut at the Alan Salon in Brunei a few days ago. Apparently Mr Alan's got quite a few awards... but he wasn't around and I wanted my haircut so someone else cut my hair. Anyway, after being spoilt rotten by William, I keep fearing that any other haircut I get by any other hairdresser might turn out bad. But I've been meaning to get a haircut for a while now and I can't keep relying on William since he keeps giving free haircuts even though our deal is over (the poor thing! =P)... so let's give Alan Salon Brunei a go. Haha!

So leh, to keep things 'safe' I just told the guy to cut my hair assymmetrical like it already is and pointed to the picture in the magazine he brought out (and the picture was coincidentally a model from Toni&Guy UK) for the short bit I wanted on the sides. It so isn't the same as the mag but it turned out pretty good either way... and since I haven't had anything worthwhile to do for quite a while I spent the night after my haircut being a narcissist. Hehe! Taking picture of self not easy OKAY! I must've taken almost a hundred shots of myself. Haha... so mengada! There are only 2 or 3 I like. This is how I look like now =) I'm particularly proud of it because it looks like someone took it for me =D


Okay, enough being a bimbo =P I'm looking forward to going back to KL!! =) That's going to be on the 1st of Jan, people! 1st OF JANUARY!! Few more days!! Hehehe! I miss all you kecoh people!! >.<

4 comments:

Loving the cut. Well worth it lady.

thanks~! =)

nice haircut! i'm thinking of getting a haircut myself but i still don't know what style.. all i know is i want it short for a change. :D

thank you =) short hair rawks!