Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I went for my first ever threading session today! My mom was commenting how uneven and ugly my eyebrows were getting to be so while she was waiting for her manicure to dry and I'd just finish showering after gym (the manicure place is right beside the gym... it's a 'spa' konon) she suggested I get my eyebrows tidied up. The first time she'd commented I'd been defensive... of course... looks were being attacked... anyone would get defensive =P Anyway, the lady who did them bushy eyebrows up didn't do no funny side-to-side motions like the lady at that other threading place as described by Gowri. I was disappointed really but I didn't quite have the time to think about it because it was PAINFUL WEI. I do enjoy plucking my eyebrows. The feeling of removing 'unwanted' hair oddly feels like removing unwanted feelings. But just like Racine, when she had her first threading session, I began to tear. I shouldn't have laughed at her =P That little bit of thread can really pull out a whole bunch of hair at a time. OUCH! I don't know how people can thread a whole face or hand or leg or any other large bodily area for that matter. Sure cry one.

Today was also the day I met Nicky. She's Ling Tze's senior and for once I actually had a proper conversation on more important things aside from the local tavern gossip. We did the usual local politics/corruption, religion, marriage/divorce, Brunei culture and attitudes, social class/status/power and how Brunei is really still backward even though they try their best to project an image that's otherwise. I honestly did not expect a good talk tonight when told that we were going to meet up with her. Figured it was just another run-off-the-mill 'hello and goodbye I'll probably not see you again.'

Oh oh, and today I switched to Blogger Beta. It doesn't look very different... anddddd my brother was Mario again today. It was for Friday Night. Haha! I don't know how it went but they have a part where Mario dies and he had the 'Continue' and countdown going.

Sidenote: I feel like going to Chocz. I want drinking chocolate =(
And I miss mamaking.One Indo mee goreng, telur campur dalam, please.

0 comments: