Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

It's just after my birthday.

I have to say it's one of the best ones I've had ever.

Last year I was surprised by two cakes, got taken to KL Tower for dinner, got flowers and got a really nice sari and I turned twenty. This year, I got a cake in the shape of a bag (boy was I surprised to see my cake when I celebrated my birthday in Brunei), surprised with a cake at lecture (I actually didn't think that was going to happen since I already was doing a party at my place... no need for anyone to try surprise me with a party... hehe... too many of those I suppose), had a really nice Hawaiian themed party at my place (to celebrate both my and Brandon's birthday) and then went clubbing at a new place (had a really good time!), got a green and yellow bikini from Topshop, a new camera phone, an ipod soon (hehe...), a sports bra, lots of perfume, several stuffed toys, a book on how to mix shots, a bottle of wine, a novel, a bag, a wallet and several other things. Again I got to celebrate my birthday twice, which was excellent and again I realize how grateful I am to have my family and the friends that I do. I guess I can't say more than that. I had the most amount of people over at my place ever and though my place is still a mess now, I can't complain. Hehe! It was GREAT! Although suddenly deciding to cut the party short and go clubbing was a completely impromptu and most of the guys didn't go was certainly a shame because the party was still fun when it stopped, I'm glad I did decide to go clubbing anyway. I think the night would've been a little less memorable if I hadn't. So, just a few pictures of these things from my nice phone :) hehe...
My Bag Cake
Ling Wei and I are colour coordinated. hehe!

The only two guys who really stuck to the theme

The girls at the party - minus Steph, Lina, Van Ren, Jebbrine, Amelia... (I hope I didn't forget anyone... hehe... always risky listing out these things out...)

KKB bedmates... hehe... Amelia, Racine, ME

It's always good to have Twister at a party. That's Chern Woo and Terry on the mat.

After clubbing at some place called Poppy. The fella who took it for us kept on pressing the zoom button instead of the correct one and still messed it up. From left to right - Racine, Michelle, Gowri (who looked really nice I have to say), ME, Ling Wei, Van Ren, Lina (it's her top that I'm wearing... haha...)

The guys and me after clubbing. From left to right - Kah Heng, Bryan, ME, Sheng Kai

Best photo of the night taken just outside Poppy. Bryan took it. Left to right - Ling Wei, Gowri, Michelle, ME, Amelia, Stephanie, Racine.

4 comments:

haha sounds very fun big sister

Of course it was very fun. hehe.

naturally.
i was around, therefore it was fun. universal law.

ya ya... right... universal lie you tell yourself :P