Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm suddenly wrenched back into a darkness. After all that's happened I'm still in this space. I can't explain to myself why. And everytime this happens I battle with my consciousness, reasoning with my self that I'm just making this all up. It will take a long time to stop. It will take a big bang to change. It's going take more than just thunder and lightning, no other's voice or touch. What am I to do? I don't understand how it can grow without so much as a little acknowledgement. I am trying to shun it everyday but it's still there, laughing at me because no matter what I do to erase it, it's still tugging at my heartstrings. I am a relunctant puppet to it. Days go by when I let it run over me like a tidal wave. I am helpless in it's turbulence. I am still in pieces. Sigh... I am still waiting, even though I thought I stopped a long time ago.

I thought it was dead... every time you came around I let go of another slice of my black black heart.

1 comments:

*big hug*