Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm not in much of a mood for anything today. I'm lonely again. I crave company. My hair's much more copper than it was before I went for the free hair cut and dye. I'm behind schedule in studying for renal. I don't quite care. Sigh... I need love in my life, besides having friends. Too many things become meaningless. It's a sad fact. I'm happy being single but I'd rather have someone sweep me off my feet. Where is a tall, handsome stranger when you need one?

I'm excited about the hairshow thing on Sunday. Only because I get to pretend I'm someone else for a day. It's also nice having someone wash my hair at a salon. I can see why females like spending a day at a salon (although sitting in a chair for so long is quite tiresome). I feel like chopping off my hair... like I did the last time I thought it was time for a change (in more ways than just my hairstyle). I hope I get funky clothes to walk around in. My hair's just the same as it always has been. At least I get to hide behind my hair, clothes and make-up (assuming I'll have lots of make-up on... haha...).

Sigh... I'm waiting for the lover after you...

0 comments: