Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Trying to be pretty Posted by Hello

So I learnt to add a picture today. But failed to put it in my profile. And I've typed this 3 times and it gets shorter each time. There's a problem with making spaces between paragraphs. I think I will start typing without paragraphs. The picture above was during chinese new year, and I cropped out my brother, only in the interest of putting this beautiful picture into my profile. However, I failed. Ah well, one baby step at a time. I think I shall also learn how to change the layout for this blog. Maybe add one of those counter things, just for the heck of it. I need to learn as quickly as possible, before I get bored of this particular bit of technology. But I was never good with the HTML. No big dilemmas wrecking my brain. I'm just wondering what's for breakfast. And I've ceased to understand current situations beyond my needs.

0 comments: