Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

So I've come to be a blogger. And this is only my second blog in one day and it's already irritating me. For some reason, I can update the bloody thing but no one will be able to see it, which I don't mind but would still like people to have the chance to see what I feel like complaining about some days. So many things we'd like to have but not need, like being taller for instance, or having some sort of skill to show off with. Ah well, wishful thinking. Hopefully I can get this thing to work. Otherwise, this will be another one of those things I'll be leaving around, which wouldn't be surprising in the least. The other thing I don't like about the internet is nasioncom. I can bet the other users can empathize with me. It's the freaking hare in the tortoise and hare race. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow till it's completely stopped.

You know what are amazing things? New objects, be they soap, toothpaste or shoes... anything. I just opened another bar of soap and felt the wholeness of a new bar during my shower. Funny how so little amuses me, and I am glad that they do. It's the same with books. Don't you just feel that it's a new year with the smell of new books? Pity you who don't.

I just had my hair cut 2 days ago. I'm still not used to the lightheadedness and absence of hair further below my shoulders. As always I had my pre-haircut reservations prior to the fellow putting his scissors on me. And as always, I didn't exactly get the kind of haircut that I explained so painstakingly before the scissors was laid on my precious hair. These are the pains of a person that cannot speak mandarin or cantonese or any kind of chinese dialect trying to talk to some guy who hopefully can understand what is coming out of my mouth at those crucial moments. In any case, the result is not disastrous and I cannot say that I am unhappy with it :) Although I must say I might not go back there again. I still love my hairdresser in Brunei too much.

2 comments:

Ur mind. U thinking all that? All the time? No eh? If u think like that when nothing to do, that means i'm normal la? :D U got time by ur side eh? finding time to do sit down and ponder over such things. wif ur work load, that's expensive to come by lo. good to hear u not letting that stop u! Ur hairdresser nanti marah u kalau u cut funny, no? When i do go down Gadong (which is infrequent should u know), i never fail to see ur hairdresser around.jaya,mall,zebra crossing.Layered 'bout shoulder length i guessing? i haven't seen u for far too long, post a pic showing that pretty hair of urs la. maybe i can stop ur hairdresser in gadong nxt tym and show her ur new hair-do yea? bet she miss u as much. take care! =D

Seriously sometimes I don't exactly get what you're talking about when you've typed it down. Maybe you should start with typing in complete sentences that put in all the information required to convey the message. hehe. But lucky for me, I actually understand what you're trying to tell me most of the time although it requires a little bit of thinking after reading. rock on. i'm making life run for its money