Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

The days are passing by like rain on a window-pane. Sometimes so fast I barely recall what I did after I woke up to the new sunrise. Sometimes so slowly I think I've slept for an eternity. Today is one of those slow days. Nothing happened (besides dance practise and winning a volleyball match). Everything as uneventful and unexperienced as ever (besides the aforementioned activities). Actually I don't even feel like blogging. Just another blue day. I've started studying for my final exams, finally. The boredom of everyday got to me. And again I am left waiting for someone. Ah well, I've begun to really take the phrase 'I should not expect anything from anyone' more seriously, because it is true that it is better to not have expectations and be completely surprised when someone does something for you, actually even when the person has already promised you something as well. Too much room for disappointment. I'm a softy when it comes to making an internal stand. Need to work on that...

Today I am a blue sheep feeling lonely, standing in a noisy sheep crowd.

0 comments: