Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

i remember another dream...

i was standing at the top of a snow covered mountain. from the peak i could see a vast green land somewhere in which 'home' was. and 'home' felt like a person... but i couldn't see this just then because everything was teensy tiny like ants. a large shard of glass came crashing down from the cloudless sky. i looked up just in time to watch it crash right into me. then came a strange relief. the feeling of my chest split open by a large piece of glass seemed familiar. i stood there, staining the snow red.

and then stood in a room with windows facing the morning sunrise, staining the brown parquet red.

and then i saw a couple passing by... something pulls me through the window. crash goes the glass. glittery shatters of glass in the sun as i fallll.

why do all my dreams keep involving me falling down from somewhere =P

0 comments: