Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Kevinjit, Kapil and I went snowboarding over the weekend. Technically, they went snowboarding. i just fell on my butt a lot. and with the beanie and sunglasses, i looked more like a substitute danny than a substitute nadia. haha. hence, 2 brown guys and a chinese boy. We were supposed to do two days of snowboarding but i came back from a girls' night out too drunk and just didn't want to budge after getting home. so we left in the morning instead. eeps!

This is me, posing with the board i didn't use that much =D

These are my knees. I spent the whole way there curled up comfortably in the back seat. We picked kevin up from boring ol'hilda ross with no internet and no sky tv and nothing to do. (he was very glad for the company... the poor thing)

This is kevin taking a leak. emergency oh.



Curled up comfortable ;)


This is my snowball =) We got to one side of the mountain round 1.30 so they said no point boarding today since only half day. Whakapapa (pronounced fakapapa)

So we went to play snow instead. Trying to play in the snow. haha.

Making a snow ball

Being pelted by snowball


I hadn't had my coffee for the first day. spent most of the day sleeping... haha... or wanting to sleep. good thing i figured that out for the next day and had my cuppa. Nothing had been booked. luckily we got a room at this place above a bar. the bar played good music but had a lopsided ratio of too many batangs to too few lubangs. kevin said it felt like a fight was going to break out soon. and everyone was white. haha. i was sleeping =P



The guys made the tuna sandwiches for lunch. We went to the other side of the mountain. some place called turoa.


Lunchtime



and made me clean up. haha. this is probably the only girly thing i did on the trip. i was a bum for most of the way =P




This is kevin in pain. hahah =P


I gave up trying to snowboard after a while. i was chicken + my tailbone was too painful. (mostly just chicken of falling down d lah)

What snowboarding trip is complete without the typical 'pose with my board on the mountain' shot.


And this would be my poser shot =D

And kapil's =P



And here I am sitting defeated on the side of the mountain but posing still


They snowboarded down and took the ski lift up. Taking the ski lift is scary man. I keep thinking the lift cabels will break and everyone will fall to their death. not like there's anything to hold on to when the thing's falling apart... sooo freaky.


And the last shot before we got back into the car and drove home =)

Yep, i think i had fun trying to snowboard =) at least i now have a beanie. haha. wouldn't mind going back again =D yay for the holidays! but boo for needing to study =P

0 comments: