Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

tight seize at the centre of a chest
calls out for a warm hand
fingers wring in hopes of some relief
some escape
but i can't let myself escape any longer
the scrapes, scratches loom so close.
sweet surrender, i can't hold your hand
i've been broken down into pieces
and put together too many times
always in a different combination
until i can't remember what i was in the first place
human, girl, animal, nothing
and everything in between
i'm trying to be better
didn't realize all those years would break me
and every crack has a crack over it
every scar has a new wound covering it
and glue is sticking out in weird directions
i'm a composite of all of them
each one left a print
that i carry with me encumbered
burdens i try to relinquish
but that return at morning time
i need to fix myself
i need to fix myself
but how?

0 comments:

Blog Archive