Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

just came home from a little drinking session with kevinjit, gayathri and kit chung. was supposed to go out but some fella's car got towed. so i ended up detouring to carlton house to finish the jameson me, kevinjit, wei yen and sethu shared.

i wanted to put up some sylvia plath... but couldn't find a poem that fit my mood.

what's my mood?

not so much lost, not so much aimless, not so much confused. just alot of whatever lah, let the world do it's worst, i am changing to be talked about less, i am changing and staying changed, i am staunchly staying boyfree...

glad for holidays to be over

less time for sitting alone or being ravaged by thoughts.

drinking makes a person hungry quite quickly. coupled with laughing too much.

staring staring out into the velvet night sky. cloud of mist from the cold. memories memories they crowd like photographers in celebrity light. flashes of bright. there's a corner of my room that smells of love. so strange in a foreign room and a foreign land.

off to bed for me... not much of a digital diarrhoea after all =P nothing's running through me long enough for me to register. i have to start studying soon. i'm barely getting through the days.

0 comments:

Blog Archive