Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I cut my hair again!

Free!

Courtesy of Toni and Guy, Newmarket, Auckland. I saved NZ$80 today! And as usual, I have taken photos of myself to show the world (narcissist me =P) I must say I was a little uncomfortable with what Misuzu (that the Japanese stylist who offered me the free cut) was explaining to me before she started cutting but since she was practising for a competition coming up this Sunday (which she won last year) I figured it couldn't go too far wrong. Hee hee!


Front side =)


Right side


Left side

It's gewd... and she only took 45min... because she only has 45min to cut, blow and style the do on the competition day itself. I was quite impressed. She had out her little pink, extremely jewelled flip phone out to time herself. So happy! I love it... even though I've already had one comment that it looks dyke-ish. Haha!

Other than the haircut my days here have been interesting enough. I'm on my anaesthetics run right now so it's alot of operating theatre time and lots of watching people being put to sleep and people being woken up. I got to do a few IV cannulas and intubated once and yep... generally trying to appear as interested as I can... yep yep... I MISS KL! But Auckland okay too =D

0 comments: