Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Aiya, since I haven't had anything funny or remotely interesting to say for such a long time... Here's a picture... I went to William's yesterday and got a haircut and Ricky dyed my hair ash blue... (another word of greyish blue really) it was supposed to be a sky blue but there wasn't enough time to bleach my hair till the appropriate shade of platinum blonde. It was, as always, a very satisfying experience nonetheless =) William enjoys making my hair asymmetrical and so I am yet again heavy on my right and light on my left. Haha! But this time there's no shaved portion and if I wanna even it out there's always a chance to have Milla Jovovich's (pronounced yo-vo-vitch) haircut in the MNG advertisements since the shorter side's more or less on the same lines anyway. Happy-fying indeed!

My teeth are getting more an more crooked!! And I have tried probably a million times to blog the rest of my shots side and back but blogger just doesn't wanna add anymore... so screw it la!

The theme this time around was their 'Raw' collection. The word 'raw' sounded awfully punk and shaved and distinctly stare inducing. I cringed slightly at the thought of it. It's supposed to be translucent, seamless cuts and erm... I can't remember the other words they used to describe it. Anyway, William said it was mostly 'commercial', which was good because it meant I wasn't sitting in his chair at the risk of becoming a punky collection cut. Hee hee! It was amusing how Ricky didn't even tell me what colour he was putting in my hair till I got out of the shampoo chair and in front of the mirror. Greyish blue! I suppose they know me well enough to know that I won't mind too much about whatever colour goes into my hair... since I have tried almost every colour sensible (or not!) except probably pink =P

I guess from the picture everyone can tell I just got a trim and got more taken off on the left =) no jaw-dropping change in hairstyle like the last time =P Just another day I get my hair shampooed and cut and blow-dried and dyed (so at the moment there's greyish blue, black and brown in my hair)... mmmm... =) I don't know if I'll ever let my hair grow long again. I enjoy short hair too much. It's also nice to see that both Ricky and William really like doing their jobs. I hope I still have that love for my job when I'm older. Oh and William's a senior now... which means his hair-cuts would take you back RM100 O_o wah!

0 comments: