Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm back in Brunei if anyone wants to know! =P I've been back since the 6th of November and that makes a week at home. As always nothing else has changed and I'm back to being a bum and an even worse one at that because I haven't even bothered to blog since I've been back... haha. That is strange. Last time I was back my blog kept growing more links. Anyway,

Latest adventure is helping my best friend in her English Lit assignment thingy. I'm reading up on Sylvia Plath's poem 'Daddy'. Ling Tze only called me up Sunday after I told her I was back Monday to tell me she has this assignment that's due this Thursday *eeps!* and it was supposed to be one of those term long poetry reading journals. Now it has to be done in a week. Haha... ah well. 13 weeks worth of an assignment squashed up into a few days worth... I'm looking forward to using my obviously rusty poetry analyzing skills. Aside from that, I've basically been quite idle... and I've only started reading up on 'Daddy' =P

Picture time! Well these are pilfered off Racine so everyone probably has seen them too. But I don't care! Hehe! Cleo 11th Birthday Bash at Zouk. The bunch of us went and I got a free bag for being best dressed! Then again being best dressed at that event wasn't much. The rest of the crowd didn't look very appealing either. I looked super disco compared to a whole lot of them. Blea... it was as if no one bothered to stick to the theme. The good thing was I only spent RM8.90 for my loopy earrings to be 'disco'... konon. Haha!



And since Blogger has again decided I have added enough pictures because it's stopped adding pictures for me I will stop here. I shall blog my free bag on the kecoh site. haha! =)

0 comments: