Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Life is getting very boring. As a whole it is also becoming very empty. Due to the lack of Astro at my place I also have nothing to watch and since I've heard that it is risky to use Limewire I'm stuck with the sluggish speed of downloading entertainment by Bittorrent... I am also blogging for the sake of blogging. Haha. Topics discussed among the group I go around with are also getting very repetitive. And since speed dating is the nearest to any level of interesting I shall tell you a little bit about it.

While on the bus back from the Spastic Children's Centre, a bunch of us got on the topic of speed dating, since Valentine's is coming up and all 4 of us will not be guaranteed a date. None of us knew much about it but it appears speed dating exists in Malaysia because someone read something about it, it also appears to be quite fun and in all appearances it appears to be a good way to meet people. A morbid way to look at it would be that it is similar to sitting for ospe because each station is 5min and you gotta pencil a tick mark beside a bunch of questions in response to what you think about the fella sitting opposite you after asking some questions of course. After the whole session you hand in your score sheets and hopefully receive some sms's regarding matches made during the whole ordeal. You get e-mail addresses or phone numbers and you get to choose if you want to arrange a date with that particular tall dark stranger.

I suppose with the myriad of choices at IMU, speed dating does look very promising. Haha. But with a requirement list (recently made) like mine I doubt anyone would pass. Let's see... the perfect man: is freaking good-looking, bloody rich, very smart, someone I can talk with, can dance, can play an instrument well, can write good poetry, would go shopping with me, is comfortable to be with, is straight, available. If any one guy were to pass the above list, they'd probably be gay or unavailable. Sigh... I realize the shallowness in my list but I'm just setting a bar. I must get out of the cocky guy pattern. (but a guy with all the above is bound to be cocky though... hahaha... ah well... can't have everything :P).

The Hallmark holiday no one single likes to pass is coming... sigh...

0 comments: