Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

There's something about sitting around in one's room alone for too long a period of time that can induce the need for some sort of quirkiness just to ease the monotony of the four walls. There's no car available to make that much needed trip to mamak with my friends and walking's out of the question. I've tried watching tv but there's nothing on worth any sort of entertainment value short of watching telesales ads of exercise equipment that never work (although the Ab King Pro is looking more desireable the more I watch that ad. That's the power of repetition for ya :P). I spent a very long time showering 'Jebbrine' style (who spends enormous amounts of time in the loo washing up with scrubs, masks and the lot). I am now VeRy clean. My paedetrics selective notes are virtually useless... there are slides with only 1 phrase... ugh... I'm beginning to regret picking patho and sabo-ing everyone else into it just because seniors told us it was easy to score. I've been without social contact for so long I even made chicken soup today for goodness sake! And I never cook. Haha!

I've made a list of things one can do when bored:-

1. clean toilet (I haven't done that)
2. do laundry (nope...)
3. make soup (yep yep... I suck at making soup... :P)
4. hair treatment session (yep yep... my hair's going back to the beautiful shiny healthy strands they were before the whole hair show thing that turned my hair to grass. The next haircut I'm planning to have is in the picture below. This is 'Shane' from 'The L word'. She, yes she, is a hairdresser in the series with a rockstar 'I don't do relationships' kinda lesbo. Watching this series for long periods of time can brainwash you into wishing you were gay too... if you're a girl that is. Girl on girl action is fine but guys kissing is just too gross).


5. try to embed music in blog (failed coz I don't know where to host the music)
6. talk to mirror (done done... not very fun)
7. sing at the top of my voice (yep yep... no neighbours complained so I guess it wasn't that bad)
8. try to lucid dream (still can't quite get there yet... I keep getting the same dream... like an engaged tone-like thing... haha... sorry the dream realm is engaged at the moment please try again later :P)
9. stressing myself into studying (failed... I'm still here blogging Haha!)
10. Blog.

Again I'm blogging because I'm bored... the days are too monotonous... and I seem to have become numb to myself again, or the words just don't come as easily as they used to... more of the latter I think :(

Social deprivation is bad. Makes a person wanna kill herself.

0 comments: