Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

My very sexy red whistle... I was completely voiceless... sigh... head cheerleader with no voice.


I was glad cheerleading was finally over... dunno bout Fraser though... hehe.

More cheerleading photos... at least the pom-poms were nice and fat.


I thought the guys did their best despite not being good dancers. I love my sexy whistle


After the dance competition... we got 2nd... there were only 3 teams... haha.


At Redang... sigh... lazy afternoons by the beach :)


I thought I had better pictures to put up but it seems they are all in Amelia's laptop. I shall be stealing more pictures soon. Mass birthday party and Drunken 'Wear Any Jersey' Halloween party pictures will be up soon...

The practises for Diwali night are finally coming to an end, last chance for rehearsal will be tonight. Tomorrow we'll be in our belly-dancing belts and ching ching bangles for everyone to see. Hopefully no one will make a fool of themselves since this is a mix hip-hop thing and fumbling and being unsynchronized seems to come as easily as pie to everyone in a group dancing just that. I like the money sounds the belt makes... come to Diwali night people, if you can... it's tomorrow, the 25th of Nov!

0 comments: