Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

sometimes you have to stand still to think about where you're going ;)

I like this photo! even though it's blurred. Mostly because we have to stand as still as we can in front of the camera for 15secs. As you can see, the other guys couldn't. haha!

timothy and i went to his friend's brother's 21st birthday party. yes, i am deprived enough to not mind attending parties like that =D it was interesting because it was a high school themed party with 'periods' for different 'classes' (meaning games) and every one was supposed to dress up obviously. and appropriately it was held at a hall that's adjacent to a library. very cute, i thought =P and this is my new schoolgirl outfit. =D


so there's carlton on the left, timothy, me and jun wei (whose brother turned 21 today). I miss the kecohppl girls. now have to mengada in front of camera with random people haha


velli the cool lah i think =D timothy's camera and camera skills =D happifying betul to be able to camwhore for a while =))

4 comments:

wo wo ! ... my name is on this blog for the second ... yeah~

i also like the 1st photo ...
my interpretation of the art is

''Marilyn: People in my life that is no significant meaning to me, i can't even remember their face. ppl come, Ppl go, I am still alone in this land of Fairies... ''

great pics! too bad the guys spoiled it hahaha. where's this?

mengada lah timothy. land of fairies. haha =P

some place just a little further from k road. public library like the library photo said. the guys made good photo composition though. haha. who're you?

Look like fairy land ma ...

to whom may it concern, the view is not that great ... just need tree and some street light ... it is a simple camera trick la....