Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

just had dinner. just came back from hospital. just feel tired. just feel like falling asleep. just feel like falling.

just feel like sharing the day with someone. not because i need to. but it would be nice.

just feel like... hmmm... too many things to feel like doing. a thick congealed mass of feel-likes.

maybe i shouldn't have been named marilyn. a namesake could also be a problem. nah, i'm just looking for excuses for a lifetime of bad decisions that have carved me a wrong shade deeper than i'd like to admit.

still feeling a little as if i'm not quite here. no one else to project my insecurities on so i flounder in daily existence looking for somewhere to validate or devalidate myself. and then fluctuate between the two wondering what the hell happened to my roots. i constantly uproot myself so that i might feel a little more alive. staying valid or invalid kinda bores me i suppose. i have to constantly stop and question the position. and then i get all confused and lash out in all directions until valid becomes invalid or vice versa. that would be when a paper storm has either exploded or been put back into place... i guess.

the more i typed that last paragraph the less i understood it. haha. i should start constantly questioning my actions instead. that would be far more useful.

isn't it annoying how i almost never have nothing to say about myself?

don't feel like sharing my day with anyone here. so you have to suffer, silly reader =) but people like reading/watching other people's sorrows, no?

nothing very interesting happened today anyway... =P

0 comments:

Blog Archive