Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Running clouds

Stitch in my side
A glitch I don't understand
Why you float into my dreams
Like snowfall in the winter
So softly it doesn't itch
Into the conscious
Until I sleep

In the crash of waking
The dust hankers on, lingering
Like glitter almost translucent
Glit, glittering
Where
Is this coming from

A bittersweet taste of longing
Chemical state of the balance
Imbalance
Come take me away
Oh, beautiful dead of night

Run, run, running
Into the shattered glass
Shard of old memories
Fading on the touch of a feather
These hands have held more intangible
Things

The fable of the girl with disaster hands
Stands at the edge of this precipice
Gazing down at the audience
All sadness is in impatient silence
Waiting for that fall from grace

0 comments: