Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

every few months or so i get the urge to get a haircut =)

Left short side

Right long side

Front =)

Some place called Rodney Wayne this time. Again I am disappointed it wasn't funkier but it doesn't look bad. I do miss getting cuts from William. This time it was like wrestling for the cut I wanted... and I lost... haha. Hairdresser was adamant that if she cuts my hair any shorter it'll stick up... which is true... but she wouldn't bend to making my hair anything other than a bob. eck. so a bob it became. oh well. I figured if i wasn't going to get someone who was willing to do crazy i'd rather get a bob. i've had this haircut before though. i suppose i mustn't expect every hairdresser to be cool. so, i've satisfied the urge to get my hair cut... for another few months =D

0 comments: